Saturday, June 23, 2007

Update on Jenni


Oh Hey Family
I thought I would let you all know how I am doing. I have recently completed my Statistics class. I thought it would never end. It was the most intense six weeks of my life-I think. I worked so hard, and I was pretty constant. And after all of that working, I got a B+, so that is pretty good. Shay, tell them how hard math is for me! I am also proud of the fact that another smarty-pants in my class didn't work as hard as me, and we got the same grade. I found that the Lord answered my prayers, not by making it exceedingly easy, but my providing me with kind patient people who were willing to help me work through it myself. I had a lot of great tutors--including one male tutor that I am going to keep hanging out with!
In addition, I think I am changing my mind again and am thinking that I really want to go into art at grad school, not psychology. I think I would be totally happy doing either or both, but I don't think that is feasible right now, and I really love art. I am so into it right now. I just want to paint all day. Hopefully, I can get some jobs this summer doing illustrations.
In answer to my job prayers, I was asked to teach art lessons to some little girls in the area, and I hope to do that as well as finish up my BFA, or senior project and keep working a few hours for some teachers on campus. We'll see what happens.
Life is going good though. Hope everyone else is too. How is Cody BTW?
Jenni Morgan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is one beautiful girl who can and has done "hard things! This Auntie is very very proud of you! I could never do what you have done, Jen! You are truly wonderful in your career and personal life. I know that you are in the Lords hand and that He is ever mindful of such a choice young woman as you! I promise you that all good things will come to those who are patient and have faith in Him.


You are loved and prayed for by the Hilterbrand family! Keep sharing with us...because you are inspiring!!!!

You sound happy! barb

Anonymous said...

Jenni, that was a wonderful blog.I am so happy you are determined to pursue your education. I am so extra happy that you sound so happy. I truly believe the Lord has a way of answering our prayers that we never thought of. He sure has answered mine. Love you honey, and keep the faith. Go girl! love gma

Anonymous said...

hey my sister!! love ya tons you are a big example to me!! your in my prayers!!love ya tons shell

Anonymous said...

One of the other sisters here is also inspired by all of your talents. Sounds like you are doing what you love and I am sure you will have no regrets. Love ya Jana

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jenni!! That's awesome. You look so good and I don't think I could pass a statistics class right now! It's fun to hear an update on you. Keep us posted on your summer job (teaching lessons sounds fun.)
I'd love to take a class from you.....love ya shay