Friday, June 08, 2007

Youth Conference

Dusty and I got called to be in charge of Ward Youth Conference. It is the middle of August. We can go 3 weeks or do a one day thing. We can travel or stay here. We don't have a theme or anything. Please let us know of any suggestions!! THANKS!!! linzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My only suggestion...have the kids involved - it is better when they are. YOU WILL BE AMAZING! Auntie Arlene

Anonymous said...

Linzy, You have been called because you are so faithful and you can do it. I have never been involved with a conference for the youth. But I will pray for you. I can tell you I go visiting teaching to a sister who is married to a return missionary and they NEVER have been to church. He has a brother that is a Bishop and his father is on the HIgh Council. That is unworthy to be in charge of anything.I love you for your faithfulness. gma