Thursday, July 26, 2007

The famous Julie Rumsey

Hey, this is Auntie Arlene....Julie shared with me her website and I am sharing it with all ya all. It is...well, this part is easy: www.julierumsey.com go visit - click around and see some of her AMAZING window art and then leave a comment here...I bet she'd love to hear from her cousies and Aunties. She is just so talented. I have studied every picture. So good. So good.
Julie and I are going to buy a wonderful retirement home in the San Juan Islands and art and craft our way into old age.

6 comments:

Sam and Jill Family said...

Wow! You window art is amazing. I loved everyone. Can you send some of that creativity this way. Just amazing!!

linzy said...

Love the website and the window paintings as well!! Great job! You are famous and amazing!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow that stuff is awesome!

rachel said...

Wow!! I sure wish I could paint! That is soooo awesome!

Anonymous said...

I like the winter scenes the best! You have such a cool talent! Good for you! hugs. barb

Jana said...

Julie, that looks like so much fun. You are amazing. It must be nice to love what you do and get paid for doing it.