It has been so long since I had something to write about, I am just going to say Hello.
Today I wanted to spray some Miracle grow on my flowers. I got an old hose that had hung on the fence for two years and fastened my sprayer on to it.. Well, as you can guess it didn't spray. I was so mad. But I forgot how I put it together. So I asked one of the Elders "Do you know how to pound sand in a rat hole." Of course he didn't know what I meant. So I explained---- and he took it apart and it had filled the sprayer with hornets that had nested in the hose. Got it going in about two minutes. I was sure happy he was so smart. He said in school he had studied horticulture. They're sure good company. I can expect them home at 9:30 or 9:40 every night. We have a little talk. They tell me about their day. Jean Facer had made them a zuchini bread and they sure liked it.
I want to thank Marcia for the eggs. They are sure appreciated, and the neurontin. and I want to thank Jana for the newspaper article she sent me. I was so delighted to get it. Thank you!! Thank you for the nice visit on the phone, Arlene. I love the visit.
Thank you to Barb and Bev for their phone calls also. Being as I had a few eggs I made the missionaries some deviled eggs. They really like them.
They have had some seperate companions lately. I like who they change with. One missionary from Peru doesn't speak a word of ENglish. He is sooooo nice. He doesn't have too, his smile is so cute.
Now do not get any ideas, I am not their mother.
Bev, Elder Meza is from Quito,,Equador. He is the senior companion and a district leader.
I have been putting photos together. Makes me appreciate all Barb did to get me started.
All of you who are on Verizon can call me on my cell phone. The Elders like to use the land phone until they get their cells. my number is 670-2778. I will answer the phone until the Jazz games start.
I had the white painted fence on the south boundary of my place taken out. My, it sure looks better.
I am looking forward to our reunion next year, sure hope we have everyone there.
That is it for tonight. Thanks, Jana. Love gma
Friday, July 27, 2007
I just want to say Hello
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment