I retired from CES July 1. It is better than I thought it would be...retirement, that is. However I am not just watching soaps and eating bon bons, (well, a Snicker once in a while) I am trying to have a little business...the operative word here is LITTLE! Anyway, connected with that business I am doing a bit more formal blog, bit...and using it as my web-contact page. I am hesitant to post yet as there are still some things I want to do there but like Carson keeps telling me...'Just get it out there'. So HI...I am getting it out there. Many of the posts I have brought from my 'old' blog, but will now mostly post here...unless it is private, family, churchy things. You can visit me at www.HeartRocksHome.com Please leave some comments so my new readers will think I have a friend or two...you don't have to sign them all Mom or Your Favorite Niece and no one will know. Tee Hee....
I am doing a show this week-end and then will have more in my shop...depending on how this show goes. Goodness I like Etsy. I will see how it goes, but I already have traffic for that one little bag...I hope to have web business. Do you want to give it a try...I'll share what I have learned. It takes me FOREVER to create inter-web stuff.(I don't even know what you call it interweb? webpage?..whatever?...like notice the little banner at the top...whoosh..they don't just pop up there. (Oh, funny I almost put "POOP up there") That may be closer to the truth!?!? I couldn't have done it all without bugging Carson...but I want you to know I did MOST of it all by myself. I'm an "M and M" and I can do hard things!
Also I have posted some pictures from our family reunion at
http://picasaweb.google.com/arlenemccomas/PreMccomasReunion2007
After I posted them I realized we didn't do and formal group shots..bad girl...that won't happen again.
Arlene
Thursday, July 12, 2007
A little thing I am trying..
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've read everything and love what you're doing! good girl! bb
Arlene, I am so happy for you. I really hope it is successful for you. Remember I have some sacks saved for you. love, mom
Post a Comment