Did you notice that we didn't have a Hilterbrand Reunion this year? (I missed seeing all of you!)
However, next year our Reunion is scheduled and will be held at the Sunrise P Ranch. The dates to mark on your calendar are: Friday, July 25 and Sat. 26th. You have a whole year to plan, save and prepare! We're trying for a 100% attendance. Bev is the sis in charge. (Go Bev!)
Before I sign the contract and put the nonrefundable deposit down, I read in the terms that there are "No Pets are Allowed." She wrote it twice...absolutely "no pets allowed." Is this going to be a problem to anyone? Hopefully you can make arrangements of some kind for your poochy.
If this IS stumbling block and would prohibit your coming...please speak up now. We may have to reconsider the Ranch.
Please comment on this blog (or email me) and give me your yay or nay if you plan to come!!! We need a semi-commitment before going ahead.
(Say YAY! We love you!) barb
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Read me!!!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
We have a poochy, and we can definately find a babysitter for her. I assume those dates work ok. . . I don't know quite yet. But the pet thing isn't a problem
Hi Barbs, do we have other options? Not objecting, just wondering...
YAY!
no pets in this family. we didn't miss the drive, but did miss the memories this year. see you in one year.
sam and fam.
Thanks for the quick 'Comas response!!!!
Please, the rest of you let me know, ASAP!
I know the Sunrise P turned down another party because we had verbally spoken for it, but I'm sure then can fill it by next year! That's why I'm asking now if the pet thing is a problem.
Cars...in answer to your question...where do you think... here in Rupert? The Dam? the Church? Indian Springs? Albion Park? Where/How would we all sleep?
Bev have you got thoughts on this?
I have no idea, that's why I asked. :)
I'm not suggesting we back out, I just wondered if there were other options that wouldn't be a big hassle.
Does the the contract say no pets anywheres, or no pets in buildings?
Not resisting, just asking...
To clarify WE ARE PLANNING TO COME. We are a YEA. That's not the question, just curious about options.
http://www.fourpawsbedandbath.com/
Here is a link to a good dog sitter IN Rupert....let's just reserve spots for our 4 legged friends. I LOVE SUNSHINE P. YES - RESERVE our SPOT! (and a spot for Spost...tee hee) YES YES YES! Arlene
Yes, for the Taylor clan, we will make other arrangements for Sadie our Pug.
yay....we'll be there! Sounds fun...I have missed the reunion this year.
shay
We will be there...unless Dallen's family has there reunion the same weekend! For YEARS, generations,(not kidding) Dallen's family has always had there family reunion the second weekend in July soooo it could possibly be a conflict! The Elba park is becoming more popular so this year they had to go the first weekend in July! They can't reserve the park until December! That is the park rules! So, that is my story!
As for animals we have no pooch!!
So we may have to find a babysitter for Dusty? We'll have to see... ha ha!! We'll be there!!
Linzy, I wanted to make a joke! So I guess I won't bring my pet monster, and I will be there!
Post a Comment