Just in case you can't remember how gorgeous this family is .
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wonderful picture. Catch us up Cyndee and Redge on your life. I know it is the same thing every day, but what would that be? Tell us a spiritual experience. I miss seeing you all at the reunion we aren't having. Aunt bev
Hey Redge and Cyndee, this is a wonderful pict. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Cyndee you are as always beautiful. Megan your hair is so long! Rhett, and Eli, you guys look so old and like your dad!
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
5 comments:
wonderful picture. Catch us up Cyndee and Redge on your life. I know it is the same thing every day, but what would that be? Tell us a spiritual experience. I miss seeing you all at the reunion we aren't having. Aunt bev
Cute Family! Tell something cute about your kids and what you have been doing this summer!
Hey Redge and Cyndee, this is a wonderful pict. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Cyndee you are as always beautiful. Megan your hair is so long! Rhett, and Eli, you guys look so old and like your dad!
Such a cute family. We love you and miss you!!
You are such a cute family. It would be fun to live closer and do more things together. Love ya
Post a Comment