
I've taken up a new hobby--painting landscapes. I am totally addicted. Heber and I went to his grandparents house in Priest Lake, Idaho and I painted every morning at 7 am. I didn't want to miss a second of the absolute beauty. Heber was working on programming...so romantic.
We also went to Bear Lake camping and swimming. We built a huge sand turtle. It is the one on the left.....
We are a pretty cute couple, if I say so myself. And as usual, I do!
This is Heber Sheffield. We have been dating for a few months now! He is a computer science major with a minor in psychology. He is super duper good to me and nice and everything. He was also my tutor for Statistics! !! That came in handy.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Heber and Jenni
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
he's got my vote!! you guys are so cute!! love ya shell
He's got mine too....you're beaming! hugs and hugs. Auntie B
This makes my heart sing...! Auntie Arlene
Jenni Morgan! He had better be at your art show so my whole family can meet him! That is so GREAT! Good deal!
I'm so excited for you! MARVELOUS!
Jen,
You guys are such a cute couple. That is so awesome, I can't wait to hear more.
He's got my vote!
- Heber
Oh, Jen...looks like a fun trip or two. When you're in good company that's all it takes!!!!! Are you trying to tell us anything yet???? Or maybe Heber is???? mom
Post a Comment