Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Kids in the Park









Chantel loves to play in the tunnel at the park. We have a hard time getting her to leave!!








Mason loves sunglasses! He is such a happy guy and always smiling! He turns the big 1 on Friday!











Mason loves to swing! He laughs and kicks his feet like a crazy man!!!






Brackon loves to swin on his belly! He can now go down the slide all by himself!!!

Today, after we went to the park, I discovered that Jordan had locked me out of the house! Luckily, Linzy lives near by. So we had fun at the park. To change the subject:

If any of you are down or need a little pick-me-up (like myself), you all need a little Hairspray!!! Not the kind you spray in your hair, but the movie!! It is the best!! I even bought the soundtrack. Chantel and I listened to it so much yesterday that when I was putting her to bed, I asked her to pick out a song to sing and she picked out, "Good Morning Baltimore!" I didn't realize how fast she would be able to pick up on the song. So go see the movie, it is highly recommended! Love ya, SHELL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Looks like fun. Yes, I highly recommend hairspray....no the kind that goes on the hair!!!!!!! I went with the girls and then took Bud. We all loved it. mom/bev

Anonymous said...

o my, how those kids do grow. Mason even has teeth now. All of them are cute kids. gma

Anonymous said...

Darling--and to think it was a bad day, Shelley...
I loved Hairspray too! Especially the opening.

rachel said...

what cute little kids!

Anonymous said...

This is old Auntie Hairspray Barb and yes, I loved it too. I made Steve go with me and he had to admit, even tho it was a musical, he enjoyed it! I laughed so much in it! Cute blog! Lucky sisters to live by each other!