The one that got me the most...was when the Dad said..."I'm just trying to be the best Dad I can." Oh...my...and imagine what could have been - but NO...that Dad. Do you wonder if Heavenly Father is pleased? Am I doing what I am suppose to do with my easy pampered blessed life? Thanks for sharing with us Barb. Oh, my! Arlene
I am speechless, just think if all dad's were tuned into their kids like this dad is wouldn't the world be a better place. Thank you for the inspiration.
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
3 comments:
You know when you get touched deep in your heart...you want to share it with somebody!
I got touched!
Thank you Cars...for "crying" with me.
we CAN do hard things....
bb
The one that got me the most...was when the Dad said..."I'm just trying to be the best Dad I can." Oh...my...and imagine what could have been - but NO...that Dad. Do you wonder if Heavenly Father is pleased? Am I doing what I am suppose to do with my easy pampered blessed life? Thanks for sharing with us Barb. Oh, my!
Arlene
I am speechless, just think if all dad's were tuned into their kids like this dad is wouldn't the world be a better place. Thank you for the inspiration.
Post a Comment