Thursday, September 13, 2007

A request for prayers!

Hey Gang - Carson here.

We really need to sell our house. All of our savings is wrapped up in that house and we're moving into our new one on Saturday. With two mortgages due on Oct 1st and no liquidity, I'm gettin' a little nervous! It's important that we sell it, and sell it soon! We've prayed and fasted as a family, and now I'm asking you to join in with prayers. Pray that the Lord will bring us someone able, and willing to buy. Or that someone who has already viewed it (we've showed it almost 30 times) , if it be a good choice for them, that they'll have that sense and act on it.

This is minor in the overall scheme of things, and boy are we thankful for the ridiculous blessings we enjoy and that our biggest anxiety is something so trivial. But I'm not above asking for some help! Thanks for uniting your faith with ours. I'll keep you posted.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that the Lord is mindful and "in" the details of our life.
The Bible Dictionary says: Prayer is the act by which the will of the Father and the will of the child are brought into correspondence with each other.
The object of prayer is not to change the will of God, but to secure for ourelves and for others blessings that God is already willing to grand but are made conditional on our asking.
We are ASKING! "in force" , by name! Thank you for letting us join you!
barb

rachel said...

you'll be in our prayers! Worthington Family

Anonymous said...

If it's important to you it's important to him no matter how trivial, we will also pray.

Anonymous said...

Carson, you can plan on my prayers. I believe our prayers are answered when they are right. It is right, you are not asking for someone else to suffer or seek revenge. I will put you on my prayer list along with Beverly. I have a habit of praying every day for different ones in my family. I love you guys and I will be sincere. gma

Anonymous said...

Well...Carson you know how where you Mom is on this...praying everyday ALL day....Thank goodness we can pray.

Anonymous said...

I'm on it....starting tonight. Hey would you add my name to yours. We need to sell too. Thanks, Aunt bev

Anonymous said...

The colo morgan well pray for ya.
jared

Unknown said...

Hi Bevie - yes! Totally praying for you too.

Carson

Anonymous said...

your in our prayers!! love the mingo's