
Well, here it is! We are getting married. Surprise. I know it looks like it is on my right hand, but that's because my computer camera flips the image.We don't know when...It will be at a temple in Utah---we are thinking......sometime during the Christmas holiday?? We'll get you more details later....Yeah! We are way excited.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Thanks Mom!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yipeeee!! Whooppee ding! Yahooo!!! WE are so EXCITED for you!!!!!!!
That is that happiest, most exciting news. Good for you Jenny. We can't wait to meet him!
YIPEEEEEE0EEYYAAAAHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know we love Heber! AND his family! Now. He is OUR FAMILY!!! I am so excited for you both. You both get a catch!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm not done. What color is your ring? I can't tell! Is it gold or silver? And the rock. . . .HUGE, you can ice skate on that thing! It will bling across the world! It's simple and straightforward just like you.
As they say in the movie "big fat greek wedding" "We thought this ever happen for you" Cool, Jared
a big WHOOPEE from Spokane to you!
Congratulations! We are REALLY excited for you. Can't wait to meet him.
Thanks everyone! My ring is white gold, ie.. silver, and Heber picked it out all by himself. He did a great job. I love it! Jenni
OHHHHHHHHHH!!! BBOOYYYYYYYYY!!!
Dreams really do come true and prayers are answered! We wanted you to find the perfect match and I do believe you did!
That picture of you two is so adorable...you couldn't smile bigger, "smile till it hurts!" eh?
YOu deserve this Jen Jen!
I don't know how to type my scream but I'm doing it! )*)(*)E*) UTP (EUJFOIJR)WEUFJO&^*#^%#%$^@($(#&%(*!
(It was a loud one...I used my outside voice!)
Auntie BB
Post a Comment