Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some of us have talent and then..... there are the rest of us! Kyla and her mom gave a baby shower and Kyla made this beautiful cake! Isn't it cool? The frosting is made out of fondant...I don't even know how to make it, let alone decorate with it!
Kyla has good taste! She can do about anything she sets her mind to. I like how she does family "traditions." She adds to our family.

4 comments:

Sam and Jill Family said...

wow, it is like too beautiful to eat.
nice work, kyla and her mom.

Anonymous said...

Kyla....you are amazing. I need you here to teach an enrichment class. The thing I love about you and your talents is you share them and you make me think I can do it too....I know it's not as easy as you make it sound. That cake is gorgeous. Love it :)

Anonymous said...

oh, the anonymous above is from Shay

Anonymous said...

Kyla...so beautiful. The only cake decoration I can do is sprinkles...that is breathtaking! Arlene