Tuesday, October 30, 2007

to the ones I love

I love the new blog idea. Saves me hunting down any new messages or thoughts.
I want to say thanks to barb and steve for being so good to me. They came and hauled down my salt for the softener, CLEANED MY HOUSE, dusted, vacummed and worked for 2 hours each. They help me all the time, but MRS CLEAN sure can make a house look clean., and they can turn my mattress and make my bed in 5 minutes.

I also want to thank bud and bev for the cute flowers and turkey vase and candy and Jazz cap!!!!!! There is a game on the 1st of Nov.


I want to thank Carson for giving me back my computer. He is really good to fix me up when I get in a mess.
Thank you for the phone calls. Arlene, I am so happy you sound so good. The picture of Cody and Rick is really good. Cody looks so much better since he got back from Alaska.
Linzy and Shelley are so good to show off their kids. And they should be proud of them. They are so cute and such good friends.
I try to read my computer every day, but some times I miss. I have over 4000 names indexed. I want you to know your prayers are all answered. I know you pray for me. My blood clot is not serious, but it does burn at times. Thank you for all you do for me.

It was good to see tyler and his family. They must know I pray for them in the hurricane state.
I was privileged to see Shay and her twin boys. They look so much alike.
Do any of you ever hear from any of the Rumseys?? They must not like us. But I want Marcia to know I got my medicine 3 days after I called her. THANKS!!

I am looking forward to the SISTERS REUNION. As soon as I close and send this I will think of somebody I missed. Remember I am getting old and forget real easy.. Gma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to reunion also...Arlene