This is something we've been wanting to do before we move--to remember this chapter of our lives. The beach in December is gorgeous. We had so much fun, and we're grateful to a dear friend for her awesome photography abilities. Merry Christmas to all of you. Love, The Florida Bodily's
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH my goodness! Kyla! Those turned out fabulous!
I studied everyone of them! You guys look like you could be in the movies or something!
I'm sooooooo glad you did that! Priceless! For sure!
Chandler is getting so big! A knock out!
Missy's beautiful blonde hair...like an angel!
You look elegant and happy! Ty handsome and satisfied.
Wow those are the neatest pictures. We loved everyone of them and wished we were there on the beach. Your family looks so cute. Chandler is so big and we love Marissa's hair, it is so thick and beautiful. You are a gorgeous family. Can't wait to be with you again.
That is a wonderful picture of your family. They are treasures you will be glad to review some day. When will you ever get to be on the Florida beach again? I am so happy for you! gma
Those are the most amazing and beautiful pictures. I am so glad you are capture-ing these memories in your heart and on film. You have done such a hard thing! WOW...that is great. Thanks for sharing...as we head out to shovel the driveway....cute cute family. Can't wait for the reunion to really see all of you. Arlene
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
4 comments:
OH my goodness! Kyla! Those turned out fabulous!
I studied everyone of them! You guys look like you could be in the movies or something!
I'm sooooooo glad you did that!
Priceless! For sure!
Chandler is getting so big! A knock out!
Missy's beautiful blonde hair...like an angel!
You look elegant and happy!
Ty handsome and satisfied.
What an awesome family!
Thanks for blogging !
barb
Wow those are the neatest pictures. We loved everyone of them and wished we were there on the beach. Your family looks so cute. Chandler is so big and we love Marissa's hair, it is so thick and beautiful. You are a gorgeous family. Can't wait to be with you again.
That is a wonderful picture of your family. They are treasures you will be glad to review some day. When will you ever get to be on the Florida beach again? I am so happy for you! gma
Those are the most amazing and beautiful pictures. I am so glad you are capture-ing these memories in your heart and on film. You have done such a hard thing! WOW...that is great. Thanks for sharing...as we head out to shovel the driveway....cute cute family. Can't wait for the reunion to really see all of you. Arlene
Post a Comment