Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some cool geek stuff:

Here are some of the stats of people visiting the Hilterbrand Family Blog:

Visits to the Hilterbrand Family Blog:

Total ........................ 5,477
Average per Day .................. 8
Average Visit Length .......... 2:22
This Week ....................... 54
Pretty cool stuff. Anyone can keep up on the stats here.
Hope you enjoyed, Cody.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cody can you help me figure out that for my blog..I know the number of visits...but the time on blog and I can't figure out WHERE they come from ..just all that stuff. Can you figure that out on typepad? I am beginning to get hits from outside family..i.e. type in "make things rusty" in google and see what is first...and from the Farm Chicks site...I want to know who comes and what they look at. Mom

amy said...

I know a WAY better site meter, it tells the location of the visit, state, etc. and the way it got to you, ie, google, or type it the address.

it is

www.statcounter.com

you can do the free one and it's got TONS of info on how they get to your site, how long they visit, what pages they click on etc.
and EASY TO USE!

Mine is on my blog, it is the counter on the left hand side with the red numbers.

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the 8 that visit...every single day...I love our blog. bb

Anonymous said...

pretty cool geek stuff, Cody--keep it coming!
Jenni