As most of you probably know Grandma had a stroke. I want to tell my version because Barb is too modest to brag on herself. Barb and mom had planned to go to the temple on Tuesday. While there, says the dr., mom had a stroke in the temple. Barb was assisting her in getting her through it. It was dramatic. It was scary! They weren't exactly sure what was wrong. She absolutely could not get through the steps without Barb's help. So imagine with me the tenderness of Aunt Barb and the supportiveness of helping our grandma. Just like she has always done to be there for mom and help her in so many ways that I am not sure we will never know all the things she does for her. The Lord was bound because of mom's enduring attitude and Barb's selfless service to help them until they returned home! Grandma is resting in the hospital for the next three nights and is going to do physical therapy to gain her stability and balance back. She looks good and is going to be ok. I want to personally thank Barb and Steve for their commitment to mom and great service they render to her EVERY DAY! I know mom appreciates it very much. We love you Barb and Steve. If you want to support mom/grandma-she loves emails! Wouldn't it be great if she had one from every one in the family when she got home? Thank you! bev
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes I totally agree. We don't have to worry as much as long as Barb and steve are around. Thank you for placing a spot where we can voice that appreciation. WE have been praying for her at every prayer.
WIll do the e-mail. . .
Thanks for kind words. All of us are part of Grandmas world. I'm thankful I can help...but each of are equally important to her.
If you send her e mails we can print them off for her...she would love to read them!!!!!
Please Please! barb
Post a Comment