




I realized why I don't post. It is very difficult to do!!!! I promise I will try to do better and keep the family updated from my perspective on what's happening so we don't loose complete contact. First picture is the Fabulous Five and our reunion. We had a grand time. Yes, we do all look OLDER!!!! We went out to the cemetery and flowered dad. Next is Ryan's wedding. Cara's dress...what do you think? That is a picture of her LARGE family of 17 children. Wonderful family. The next is a picture of Ryan and Shelley because this was the last time they would be taken as "the Twins" I was so emotional taking it. Not very many pictures without both of them in it. THen the last is the all girl reunion we had. Also, very fun. A different kind of reunion. We shopped from 10:00 until 8:00 that night for one day. They loved it because NO kids. The men were very willing to sacrifice their lives for the benefit of their spouses. It was great! Ok, Please commit to a few lines and a few pictures a month in your own blogs or on here to keep us connected. If I can do it, SO CAN YOU!! love all, aunt bev
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Catch Up....
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is my favorite picture of Ry and Kara... LOVE IT - Arlene
Post a Comment