


This is our Father's Day. Bud's kids gave us tickets to Brian Regan! We are pretty excited about that. They are even going to take us. It is the 28th of June in Boise. We had barbequed ribs and enjoyed the nice weather. Lots of great fathers in this picture. I love and miss my dad. I am so glad we have the priesthood as the center of our fathers!
Happy June. Maybe we will have summer now. bev
Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how fun. A great gift idea for you guys.
I bought a DVD of Brain REgan "I walked on the Moon," to watch when my kids were here.
We laughed so hard our cheeks hurt! It was very fun! (Jon Phister is extra fun to laugh with!)
Hey BEv...You look adorable in those pics. I mean it...adorrraabbllee!
bb
yes mom, you do look adorable, especially in the one where you are squinting! ;)
Post a Comment