Tuesday, June 24, 2008

need some ideas!! please!!

Hey Hilter familia!!

I have two questions! I want to help Bud get a wood-working business going off the internet. I want to ask any ideas of some fancy names! Mom? Arlene? Amy? Jessica? of course anyone else who has some genious idea!

ALSO, I will become the first director in Utah with BeautiControl in August!! yeah! sooo, I want to create a team name for us utah spa girls! something catchy!! i know my family is the best resource for this!! maybe give our team a few names to choose from and then i am going to make a website for us spa girls!!!

***how about, for the name our team chooses, I will give 25% off anything they want to buy from my website!!


thanks my crafty family!! i knew i could count on you!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Does Bud want a wood-working business? I am sure you would do it just the way you would sell anything. Make a blog or website, post pictures and prices. Give contact info... Probably what would be easiest for Bud is if you could set it up so they could order it straight off the internet. I don't have any ideas for your names... Congratulations on becoming a director. you've worked hard at it!

Jenni said...

Linzy, another option I thought of was that you could have Bud make some furniture and post it on Etsy to sell.... That would be way easier.