






I just got back from a trip to Colorado to see Jared and family.
Notice the mode of transportation getting me from the airport. It was a blast! Look at Heidi's garden. We bought a lawn mower at the garage sale for $5.00. We took it home, of course it didn't run. Jared and i spent 5 hours and got it going!!!! That was awesome. We bought 100 LP records and used them as clay pigeons. That was fun. Note the puppies. Yellow lab named Molly. She had 12! lost 2. The kids love them. Of course, I wanted to go to Jettie's grave and take some flowers. I had an emotional moment remembering taking her name and siblings through the temple. It was fun! bev
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Viva la Colorado
Posted by
Anonymous
at
5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my, This is beautiful! I love seeing all those pictures. So long since I saw them, it feels like forever! I love how good they all look! I can't believe the transport. How far is it? I love that!
Love you all.
I forgot to include the 'gun positions" for the clay pigeons. The airport was 1 1/2 miles away! bev
That garden is ridiculous. I'm now depressed. Thanks a lot.
Looks like those cute kids get to experience a little bit of everything. What cute little puppies and a wonderful garden. Looks like fun!
Gosh! I miss seeing them more. Those kids are growing! Looks like you did have fun...thanks for showing us! barb
Post a Comment