




I promised Arlene I would post every month, but one slipped by. Bud and I went with Jana & Jared to the Bar J and then onto Yellowstone. Jared hooked us up in this REALLY fancy cabin to spend the night in Island Park. It was actually an island. We had a really fun time. Jana & I bought cute sweatshirts alike in Jackson. Jana left the older kids with family. Jared was the perfect host! He knows how to have FUN!!! Well, so does Jana & I & Bud!!!
Don't you love my picture of Buddy? Isn't he handsome!! We had to take a picture, well, lots of pictures of Old Faithful. We are busy working our jobs and serving at the temple! Happy Fall!!! bev
2 comments:
Great pictures..I didn't know Old Faithful was STILL Faithful. WOW And yes, Buddy is handsome.
Arlene
Good to see your report. Bud is so dang photogenic! Lookes like fun. bb
Post a Comment