Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Carson took some Spokane snow pictures










And sent them to me..that is Carson's house peeking out from behind the snow bank.
Guess who shoveled all that snow out of the driveway? I can just tell you fairies didn't come and do it in the night while we were sleeping?
That last time I remember snow like this was on the north side and Dad had to take us up the main road to catch the school bus in the manure spreader behind the big tractor.
Over 70 inches since December first..Just amazing.
Today..warmer and rain..so if you see us floating by your homes holding our personal belongings in our laps and pulling a sled loaded with food storage behind us...you'll know where all this water went -be sure a wave a friendly 'hello' as we float by.
Aunt Arlene, Frosty's close personal friend.

2 comments:

Cyndee Bodily said...

What beautiful snow! Thanks for sharing!
cb

Anonymous said...

I can remember several times in my life when snow was that deep. Sure brings back lots of memories.
gma