And I am the one posting this! :) Yes, we had our #2! Mom is on her way here, so that is probably why she hasn't made the big announcement! We are home, happy and healthy! Anxiously awaiting the airplane! The airport is only 15 minutes from our house! We can't wait to see her!!! And I am sure she can't wait to see Cooper!! My blog has the arrival story and pictures!
~linzy
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Linzy Had her BABY!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats again. Cooper is sooo cute! I wish I could hold him and see how tiny he is. Mariah is already 13 lbs! Tell Bracky hi for me!
Well that is great. Congrats Linzy! Jenni, Oh my goodness! I just had Rebecca to the dr. today and she weighs 12 lbs. She really must be little.
Post a Comment