Look at Mariah's cute legs! Aren't they cute and chubby? She is all dressed for church. A baby girl can never wear too much pink, I think!

This is Mariah's new way of sleeping with the blanket wrapped around her face. It is comforting to her.

This is the cute outfit that Grandpa Bud bought Mariah. Isn't she darling in it? I think it is for a 6 month old, and Mariah is only 3 1/2 months old. She is now close to 16 lbs. Do you think we starve her, Grandma Lois? She is such a pleasant baby. For more pix of Mariah and family, come visit our blog. Don't forget to leave a comment so we know you visited!
3 comments:
Oh I loved looking at your little Junie bug! bb
: )
Jenni, if you were a milk cow I would never cull you. And a good milk cow inherits from her mother
love ya, gma
Post a Comment