Tuesday, January 26, 2010

oldest grandson receives the priesthood














Austin G Worthington now growing up with great determination to follow the Savior!
It was a great experience I was honored to share with the family. Dallen and Rach are raising good kids and it shows!!! Makes a granny proud!!!
love ya...bev/mom/granny

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! That is quite a milestone. And what a handsome kid! Austin does have wonderful parents. I can always see it in his face and in his actions. I was totally impressed with him at the reunion. He's kind, polite, thoughtful, and ready to help.

amy said...

Awwwhh what a handsome boy! That is so wonderful. He's a good guy! Congrats. Oh and the parents are so cute!

Jenni said...

Wow looking good! And thanks for posting on this blog! It's nice to see a new post. Austin is an awesome kid! I love him so much!

rachel said...

Austin passed the sacrament today, he had the biggest grin on his face! He was sooo excited. Been looking forward to it since he was 11. When he came home today from church he told me he felt the spirit in Young Mens and while he was passing the sacrament. I'm certainly proud of him. Just not read for him to grow up!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE AUSTIN!!!!! I think he'll be a General Authority someday. Something very very special about this young man.... says Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Somebody tell me how to make my name be what's in blue and not Hilterbrand family...when I comment. Help me please.

bbodily@pmt.org.

Anonymous said...

2pmt.orgI only hope and pray this is the beginning. I am so sure Austin will let the young kids know how it feels to be so righteous. He is such a good example to all the great grands. gma

Cyndee Bodily said...

Wow! Awesome milestone for Austin. We are watching this great boy. Thanks for sharing!

*Barb - you have to log in as yourself.