Jon surprised me for my birthday and took me to Rupert. It was a fun trip. We also went up to see Redge and Cyndee in their new house. It's nice to have them a little closer!! It was a great birthday surprise....I had no idea jon was planning this....fun.
Today I decided I could no longer squeeze into my normal clothes. For those of you who don't know, we are expecting our second...due April 22. I find out Monday what it is. We're excited. I have no idea what it is and would like either....but really want a girl SOMETIME!! So, yes, the maternity clothes are out as of today and I know in 5 months I'll be thinking I'll never fit into normal clothes again. The joys of pregnancy :).
Friday, November 18, 2005
a little Phister update
Posted by
Anonymous
at
1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well...Miss Shay....when you are 12 inches around..you can expect to need maternity clothes. Good grief girl....I need maternity clothes and I am NOT expecting. Post what you are having so we can be excited with you.
Arlene
Great little update Shay! What a fun thing for Jon to do for you!!! I love surprises....congrats again on #2!
Jill
Shay, you didn't tell them about the little "command" thing you and Jon have going. Jon thinks it a girl, Shay thinks it's a boy. When they find out, "the one who wins," gets to "command" a favor! fun huh! barb
Shay, thanks for joining the blog world! i love this....it helps my "lonely"....
Post a Comment