I went to the hospital monday and had a fasting blood test, then I went Tuesday and the Dr. said I was doing fine. Just keep taking your pills every day (I take 7). Wed I went to the ear doctor to complain about not hearing out of my right ear. He said your ear has a lot of scar tissue, but I think you might like a hearing aid. Then I went to the foot dr. yesterday and had my big toenails removed. I am so glad to have them gone. He said they will never grow back. He killed the root. I have been to the hygeinist (sp) had my teeth cleaned and to the dentist and had him fix my front tooth. Now I hope I do not have to go to a doctor again this year. And I got a new battery in Jack's pickup. I think I am fixed up. Thanks to Steve and Barb. Love you all. Gma Lois
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment