It has been fun to read everybody's blog. What a fun idea!
Well, the Worthington's are getting new tile in there kitchen and dining room it has been a pain. We thought we were ready to lay tile. We had a professional come out and give us a bid and said he couldn't lay tile on particular board and that he had another job next week. So, if we wanted to get the job done we would have to rip out the particular board. Well, the funny thing is the previous owner's had laid particular board then vinyl then when they were tired of that they would they over the top of that another sheet of particular board and then vinyl. Needless to say we had three layers of crap we had to rip out in two days a lay new ply wood. The back of my legs HURT and I hate remodeling!!! The good news it will all be over soon and I will have beautiful tile for Christmas.
Austin is going to turn 8 in Jan. and that is exciting. The time has gone so fast. He is doing great and has a heart of gold. Trey loves Kindergarten. He is an easy kid. He doesn't worry much. Morgan is wonderful, it is great to have a girl. She can keep up to her brothers. She loves baby's and always has a toy gun in her purse. LOOK OUT!
Well, Love to all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Rachel
Aunt Arlene thanks for your help the other day I
LOVE that web site!!
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
It's crunch time here at the Worthington's...
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, man Rach. I do not like it when my house is "torn up" I don't feel like anything stays clean. I feel for you especially before Christmas. However, it will be SOOOO nice to have when it's done.
Amy
Rachel, You are a good mom. How you can tell,is when you get a feed back like that. It is really touching. Best wishes and keep up the good work. gma
Post a Comment