Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I pray every day for Pres. Bush

I listened to Pres. Bush tonite give his Speech. I really like him. Today I saw Ted Kennedy get furious over the congress sustaining Judge Samuel Alito. He was so mad he was livid. I am so glad we have a God-fearing Pres. that wants every one to be free. We would really be in a mess if John Kerry had gotten in.You could never say Bush is a flip-flopper. Kerry is a sore loser.

I have been reading about the turmoil we are in, and it is only going to get worse. Our only defense is KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS. I pray we can all have the peace of knowing the Lord has told us how to live, that he loves us, and has given us a Prophet to guide us through.
Who's on the Lord's side???? Gma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on the Lords side mom. I'm following your good example...
barb

Anonymous said...

I am on the Lords side...as for me and my house.
If I ever wonder what I should do I often think..what would my Mom and Dad do? That has never lead me astray. Arlene