My crocus are coming up and my mums are starting too get green next to the ground. I wish my yard man would come soon. I think I am last on his list. It has snowed all day. Just what we prayed for. Gma
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
3 comments:
"...almost thou persuadest me to plant a flower..." bb
My crocus are coming up and my mums are starting too get green next to the ground. I wish my yard man would come soon. I think I am last on his list.
It has snowed all day. Just what we prayed for. Gma
I'm so jealous that it is spring in Washington. It has snowed here everyday this week. UGH!! I'm sick of WINTER!! Rachel
Post a Comment