Sundays have become my boring day. I have a mellow calling now, so I have found that now I don't know what to do with myself. My new calling is the ward employment specialist and I guess everyone has jobs now because they have stopped coming! I should be happy about that.
School has been busy as usual for me. I am enjoying how real school is now in preparation for my future. As I mentioned earlier, this conference I went to was so good to learn about the market place and how people actually write books. I love the personality types that are there too. It was full of school teachers, librarians, students and moms!
I am on a drought again as far as boys go. I have decided however, that I never want set up again! The last set up from my sister in CO was with a 32 yr old who looked older. I am not that hard up! I should be nicer though. He is a really good person and oh so balanced...But if you want to set me up, maybe you could just pray for me. I wish this guy Ryan would call me...
I actually don't have much else to say, but life is going good right now....
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was Jenni talking...
My sundays are kinda of long too Jenni...you need to get into Geneology! It makes the day go by fast! You young'uns are so good on the computer...you could find those relatives Gramps is teaching on the other side and get their work done for them. Maybe they would even whisper to Ryan..."Hey man,... call that Jenni Morgan..she's so awesome, she did our work for us!' (hah)
Love you honey! Hang in there. aunt BB
http://www.ringsurf.com/netring?ring=RozArt;action=list
Jenni - go to this place and then surf from there...to childrens book illustrators - good stuff. Aunt Arlene
Post a Comment