Sunday, March 12, 2006

Any guesses what this is?



No, this is not a Hersey's chocolate bar smeared all over Chandler's crib and wall.

Let me explain--Saturday morning Ky and I were surprised when Missy didn't come in and wake us up at 6:30. We could hear her and Chandler in their room "playing." Around seven it got real quiet. So I decided to go and check on them.

<<<<------- That is what I saw. Along with Chandler covered in it. Oh boy--Missy is in her bed under her covers--has it under her fingernails.

We get them bathed and cleaned up. Missy tells us everything that happened--She took his diaper off and they did all sorts of creative stuff with it. Missy even said she "fed him a carrot".

Chandler has been sick ever since (not sure if its related). He had a rough day yesterday but he's looking better today. We had to take a picture because someday our family will look back on it a have a good laugh. Ty and Ky

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that makes me gag! No one wrote about THIS in the joys of parenting handbook, did they? Hummmm....well it is now recorded for posterity....oh...my...
Thanks for sharing....I think...Aunt Arlene

Anonymous said...

I thought I want to guess what it is before I look for the answer.
It looks like a sick calf scours, or maybe it is icing for a cake. I couldn't guess, but I was shocked to read what it is. I thought No one in the family has a calf. Can you imagine what fun they had? So innocent. Yet so ugh! They will rue the day you show them the evidence. Funny, funny, Gma

Anonymous said...

I'm already having a good laugh. "Fed him a carrot" -- oh man, that's just priceless. Bahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Well Ty, it looks like you got a lot of crap floating around your house!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH that is disgusting. I've heard similar stories of that happening, but I've never seen a picture. That is hilarious. I bet it was a lot of fun to clean that all up. I think I would have freaked out if I had seen that all over my kids. Thanks for sharing such a stinky little story!! Jill

Anonymous said...

T-
my eyes are watering from reading "fed him a carrot." that is nasty. i will laugh about that for a while.....
sam

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! The whole carrot thing do you really think...there was a carrot... oh my goodness! What a way to start the day! I shouldn't laugh! Rachel