Today Linzy and Dusty had their first baby!!! It is a boy. weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. It looks to me like a Dusty junior. He's hands are big and feet are big. Especially compared to little Gabe, Jana's baby. It was a fun trip down. What a blessing. I didn't expect Bud to go because he doesn't feel good and has the junky cold again. But he said he would drive me down 2 hours, sit in the car 2 hours and drive me home 2 hours. What a man! It was a good thing he did, on the way home there was 8 cars off the road, black ice, fog and drifting snow! Ambulances coming from Burley, wreckers, what a mess! We are home save and sound. bev
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Linxy and Dusty! I'm so excited for you. That is a big baby! Send pictures soon! HOw was the labor?
Bev, you got a good man! I share in your happiness. Shay's next! Hugs. Barb
Post a Comment