Thursday, March 02, 2006

Basket ball can be real disappointing

Last night we were defeated by the worse team in the league. Kirilenko didn't play.

1: my three favorite foods. Nuts, chocolate covered nuts, mixed nuts.
2. my favorite church calling was being a missionary and home teacher with Jack.
also being dance directors.
3. my favorite tv shows are Jazz ball, and Hallmark shows, Dr. Phil

4. my messy house, not being able to remember what someone told me an hour ago,are
my pet peeves. Also gaining weight.

5. I like quiltville,e-mail letters, gather in clothes off the line (and they smell
so good) and I like to sew (not clothes) These are a few of my favorite things

6. The thing what makes me the happiest, is how my family lives their religion, New
babies, and grandkids getting an education.

7. When I can go, I like to go with Barb and Bev. Sometimes I can't go.

I love you all. Gma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job mom. You're keeping up with this generation. I wonder if our family realized how truly awesome you are! I love you. barb

Anonymous said...

What fun. Mom do you like nuts? What a chuckle. I wonder if the nuts and gaining weight are connected...humm....
I hope in the next life...we can eat nuts and NOT gain weight...that would be HEAVEN, wouldn't it?
Thanks for playing!