Samuel A. and Jill F. = Home owners!!
we got the keys today. got to go in and actually really take a look at our new home. we are so excited. a place of our own!!
we'll keep you posted on the work we do, and try to post some pic's too. we want to do some before, during, and after shots. we have big plans, but we are sure the $$ will end before our dreams do.
fun fun.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
YIPEE!!!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is nothing like having your own home. I was happy living in our own home, even if it was a chicken coup. I knew it would get better in time. I am real happy for you!!!! gma
thanks for catching us up. we are excited for you! send us a picture! dreaming is free! it's good to have something to look forward to! you work on your house your whole life! aunt bb
Post a Comment