I thought you might be interested in what Gpa Guy's tax form looked like in 1948. (click on the image to see a larger - readable view)
Interesting, huh?
Another interesting thing....I was born in 1948. Hum....so I am how old?
Arlene
Friday, March 17, 2006
Because it is tax season...
Posted by
Anonymous
at
3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow.....net proift of under $2000.00. times sure are different now aren't they...
sam
This is good for our family History, Arlene. thanks for sharing it. Did you scan that in? cool.
barb
(p.s.) sometimes I wish I lived back then, seems like life was more simple. HOwever, I would hate to live without all my modern conveniences...like this computer... We're all here when we're suppose to be I guess. I miss dad!
barb
When Jack found his father's notes on getting his drivers license and on his notes on how to figure hay, when it was in a stack, he cried like a little kid. If he was to see that today it would really get to him. He was so sentimental and tender hearted. he even teared up when he saw the bill the railroad gave his dad for moving him to Meridian from Grant.
Gma
Post a Comment