I am visiting with Gma Arlene and we are saying....Hi to everyone. I like to dance. I like to sing. I play instruments. I like to do stuff with my family. My friends are Kyana and Courtney. I like math at school. I like to fix my hair pretty. I like art projects.
I have our family scripture all memorized for the reunion.
I am standing tall.
Autumn
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Autumn says 'HI'.
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Autumn you are amazing!! I love that you are such a good example for my little girls to follow. I love that you have the scripture ready. That is something to be proud of. I am glad you wrote on this blog to. It is fun huh? Thank you for being a wonderful girl. Love, Aunt Jill
Autumn, I think you are so beautiful and talented. Every time I see you, you just sparkle. Thanks for being such a good example to your cousins.
Post a Comment