Cody here- I am in Richalnd Washington (link) right now. Visiting a friend. I am currently on Spring Break from attending Washington State University (link) where I am studying bioengineering. Monday (tomorow) I drive back to Spokane to be with the family for week and work. Hopefully I will be able to work at my old job at Intermountain Wood Products (link) for the week, or maybe for a roofing company. I need something to keep me busy and help make a little cash. That's a little update from me.
--Cody McComas
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Cody update:
Posted by
Cody Russell McComas
at
11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait until you are here, we would love to see you again. will you be able to be a salesman again? Or will you have to do grunt work?
sheesh,
IWP has a LOWSY website....i remember talking to customers about them wanting a better way to communicate via the web....think about all those guys that are out in the boonies....they would rather check e mail than call, i remember them saying that. plus they could actually post specials.....why don't they vamp that up?
sam
Post a Comment