I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in awrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be inthe rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed itwouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YOu remind me some thoughts I've had about how to find out how to spell a word from the dictionary when you just don't know how to spell it enough to even look it up? what a deal huh? barb
Hey one more thing? who wrote these last 2 blogs? Is it you Miss Jenni? Glad to see you on the blog? You certainly gave me something to think about in the hubby area! aunt bb
Actually they were from me! Linzy!
Well...Mrs Linzy....Rick spells wife - 'wf' and so I he would love to just get the letters in the general area and have it be good.
Hey.........thanks for posting. Tell us about your baby....how do you feel? Are you ready? Excited? Feel like you are going to POP? Do you like your doctor? Is Dusty feeling anxious? Are you still working? All about it. Aunt Arlene
Holy Cow! I read that thing fast. weird. Thanks for sharing Linzy. I'd love to know how you are doing also.
Post a Comment