Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Birthday, Barb

Happy Birthday Barb., I am so thankful for you. You are so good to me. You love and live the gospel and that makes me so happy. You keep my hair looking good and you bring me food, come do odd jobs all the time, and listen to me whine on the telephone everyday. You take me to the temple every month. You are a sweetheart. Don't tell the other girls, cause they are sweethearts too and I wouldn't want them to think I am partial. Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Barb!! You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday indeed. We love you.

Anonymous said...

I came here to do the very thing Mom did...wish you a public Happy Birthday. You are a bright and shining star to all of us. I love you and your good example to us. I love that you inspire us by just being Barb...wonderful, talented, 'churchy', get things done, hard working, thoughtful, caring for our Mom/Gma, remembering us, doing the most important things, Barb. You are the perfect example of BE YOUR BEST = BB! We are so happy you are in our family. Arlene

Anonymous said...

Thank you everybody. I had such a wonderful day. Lots of calls and cards and some presents! You think you don't care if anyone notices it's your birthday, but down deep, ya kinda hope somebody will! I feel loved and spoiled! older but very happy BB