Today there is a nice spring rain. Drizzle.....drizzle. We love this Pacific Northwest weather! Sam and Jill are having the first big moving day today. Sam has a crew lined up. Let's talk about moving. Sam and Jill have things in boxes....ready to go. Isn't that a great thing? Have you ever showed up to move someone and they are eating breakfast and you look around and not a box in sight...let alone a packed box! Oh....my. Grandma is helping out by watching the grands and fixing enough spaghetti for Coxey's army. I'm toying with the idea of making matching shorts for the grands out of flour sacks - while they are here. We will see, how hectic it is. If not shorts, we will work on birthday cards for Gpa Rick to send to his ward members. Either way.....we will get a picture up to show you the happenings.
I am sure glad I have my gospel doctrine lesson ready...because today would not be a good one to try and sit down and have a quiet moment!?!?
What are you doing today?
Aunt Arlene
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Saturday in Spokane Washington
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
moving! we know what we think of the work M O V E, don't we?
sam
The word M O V E it a four letter word for a reason...it's naughty. (Good luck, tho, Sammer.)
Steve and I sat around in our offices and worked on Church stuff. I like having him here! We ate potato soup. I got to talk to all my kids. A big storm came up tonight. I practiced the piano. Mom got her spring yard work done. Life is good. Barb
Post a Comment