Thursday, March 30, 2006

He's getting bigger

Here is another Taylor update. I took Gabe to the doctor to get his shots and a 2 mth check up. I bet you can't guess how much he weighs. That's right 8 lbs and 12oz. 21 1/4 inches long. He has grown almost 4 inches long and 4 lbs in 2 months. It is nice to have something to hang on to now. He really is a good baby. I just wish I didn't need any sleep. I was up at 2 :00, 4:00 and 6:00 one night, but on average I am usually up twice. I can't believe it has been 2 mths. It definately hasn't been a breeze. You forget how hard it is to get up in the middle of the night. My doctor said usually they start sleeping through the night at 10 lbs or for sure by 4 mths so I am almost there and hopefully it will happen.
-Jana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jana. I feel for ya. He's sounds like he's doing good tho! barb

amy said...

Are you kidding me! I can't believe he is that big! You are obviously doing something right. I have a friend in our ward who has a 6 mo. old, and she said on Sunday, she is now starting to get her periferal (spelling's bad) vision back. Meaning she can actually think about something else besides baby and sleeping. I feel for you. Obviously you are a GREAT mother.

Anonymous said...

Jana dear..I thought I will never get to sleep through the night again. It is really hard. Waking up isn't so bad, its GETTING UP that is hard. When they get older it is easy to forgive them. Gma