Sunday morning I got up and was getting ready for church. I thought my hands were too rough to handle my hose. (I mean stockings). So I decided to put some lotion on my legs ,feet and arms. I had too much lotion in my hand so I decided to put some on my face. My face is allergic to soap and my skin gets real dry. The lotion was wonderful, except it was kinda oily. But I went to church shining like a new penny. It took it longer than usual to soak in, but I went any way. Barb came down on Monday and said,"Mother that is not lotion it is hand soap.". Well, no wonder it was oily and didn't soak in. I didn't have my glasses on. So that is what you would call a SENIOR MOMENT. Gma p.s. don't tell anyone!!
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You're secret is safe with me!
Oh man Carson, learn how to spell, it's not "you're" it's "your"
that is too funny. i have done a similar thing, put on lotion to wash my hands with...but soap for lotion...that is FUNNY. i can just see you all spiffed up for church... like a new penny.
sam
Mom....that is making me laugh. Mercy. I bet you smelled great also. Funny funny Grandma. Arlene
If that's the worst thing you do, you're in good shape, mum...
barb
Hey, mom that is better than hemorroid medicine on your lips for chap sitck. TRUE STORY!!!!! Not me...another person was telling me that she did that and her lips started shrinking.!!!bev
Hey, mom that is better than hemorroid medicine on your lips for chap sitck. TRUE STORY!!!!! Not me...another person was telling me that she did that and her lips started shrinking.!!!bev
Grandma I needed a good laugh before I went to bed. That is so funny. Thanks! Rachel
Post a Comment