Friday, March 17, 2006

My name is Jenni Morgan. I am cool. I don't usually use this blog, but I felt neglectful and guilty, so I thought I would write. But the thing is, right now I need to be to work in 30 minutes. I need to change my clothes and eat a little and I am so worried about getting it all done that I don't feel like I can put my heart in to this blog as much as I am inclined to.
Today and yesterday I was at a writing/illustrting conference for children's books. It was so much fun. I wish I could tell you all about it. It was my first ever. I am currently working on my 1st book ever. It is called The Plue Bell Wazoh and is about birds. I will let you buy one from me when I get published! How is that for optimistic?
Life is busy, but not too busy. It is just right. I will right more later. I am just too nervous. As many of you know, I am slow and my work is one place I can't be late too.
More in the future...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenni,
do tell us more....the book sounds fun. i wish i had the art-sy gene in me..

sam

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenni...so exciting. Have you seen the blogs buy childrens books illustrators and publishers? It is very fun to read about those who do that very thing. What a fun and exciting thing. I speak to be one of the first to purchase a book...written and illustrated by Jenni Morgan. WHOOPEE DING! Aunt Arlene

Anonymous said...

I'll buy a book too! I'm so proud of you for all you have accomplished in your life. You are such a wonderful person! I love you so much! aunt barb

Please write more when you can!

Anonymous said...

Jenni, you are a master writer as well as an artist. I am anxious to see your first book. Keep us posted on your college life. Love ya! Gma

Anonymous said...

Jenni,
I'm so excited about your very first book. I can't wait to buy and see it. I want to be as cool as you when I grow up.