I am happy. Happy I belong to the true church. Happy I have a testimony. Happy I have good health. Happy Barb came in and helped me clean my house , cause I am going to have the quilt friends come here tuesday.
I am happy that Father in Heaven is sending me so many great grandkids!!!!
I accepted the responsiblity of seeing what I can do to activate my Jewish friend, Ruth. She married another Jew and hasn't been to church since. (last July)
She tells me she still has a testimony but she doesn't want to rock the boat. So I am open for help!
I sent her a card with a package of licorice and she immediately called and thanked me.I know she still loves me, and I know she looooves licorice. I found a card that had a pretty front on it and put this note , actually I pasted it in.
ONCE IN A WHILE A FRIEND IS FOUND WHO'S A
FRIEND RIGHT FROM THE START.
ONCE IN A WHILE A FRIENDSHIP IS MADE
THAT REALLY WARMS THE HEART.
ONCE IN A WHILE A FRIENDSHIP'S FOUND THAT
MAY LAST A LIFETIME THROUGH.
IT REALLY DOES HAPPEN, JUST ONCE IN A WHILE
IT HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU!!
It got her attention. I hope she was as impressed as she sounded.
I do not have any thing to say, but I want to keep this blog going. gma
Saturday, March 11, 2006
If your happy and you know it clap your hanads
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH Mom...what a good thing to do for Ruth. You are such a good example to everyone. You know slow and steady wins the race.....
I am happy and I know it...I am happy you are my Mom. I am happy...to belong to this wonderful family.
I love you Mom...Arlene
I love that poem. I've found my special friend in Pam. Don't give up mom. Just keep hanging on to her with your love and good example. YOu are so good. Barb
Post a Comment