Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'll play!

I love to open this blog and read everything. I hope more of you will write and share...hint hint, Bodilys!

1. My favorite food: I like hershey chocolate covered marshmellow anything. They cost cents each and I buy one every season...even if I have to go back out to the car and dig quarters out of the ash tray. I like cookies also. I like my rolls and bread. I like vegetables.

2. Enjoyable/challenging calling: I grew the most with my recent Gospel Doctrine teacher calling. It S-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d me! But I loved it! I loved being in Young Womens with Shay and Kyla. (And hit me with a wet noodle) but I really don't like any Relief Society callings, esp. Enrichment.

3. Favorite TV show: I'm hooked on American Idol. I'm into it! I tell myself to quit wasting that time, but I can't pull away. Also, Sometimes I like Oprah when I'm fixing supper...sometimes!

4. Pet Peeve: I have so many that I'm embarrassed to admit them. My weakness...I'm critical. I'm trying harder in this area.

5. When my kids come home we like to stay up after their little kids are in bed and talk and talk. We talk about everything and one conversation leads to another. Pretty soon as the hour grows later, everything is funny. We get "drunk with tiredness" and laugh about nothing. It feels so good just to laugh out loud and see Steve be able to let his hair down! He's never happier than when he's with his kids. We had a fun session of this since Chad's been home. I love it.

6.Internet? I mostly check my e mail and read the blogs. So please, everybody join in the HIlterbrand Blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been with your family and I can vouch for the fun you have. Tell us about Tyler going on the dental team mission to his own mission field. I love that. I wonder if any one else going can speak Portugeuse. It is a real blessing. gma