Thursday, March 02, 2006

Everybody Play

I posted this earlier...but I guess nobody understood...so now I will explain. Anyone who wants answer these questions on this blog....
Arlene first....
1. 3 favorite foods - hot homemade cookies, rice pudding, chicken - fixed almost anyway.
2. Most enjoyable/most challenging church calling - Enjoyable...cub leader when my boys were in the program, most challenging...young womens (after my kids were no longer teenagers).
3. Favorite TV show - Dirty Jobs and Cash Cab- both on Discovery Channel.
4. Pet peeve (or something that makes you nuts) - squeeky shoes on linoleum floors - makes me NUTS. That leaks over into anything squeaky..like gum that squeeks in your teeth or rubber gloves that squeek or did I mention balloons? Oh mercy! You get the idea.
5. Last time you laughed out loud and why. Read Barbs post about 'hair'.
6. Someplace you like to 'visit' on the world wide web...aka internet. turkeyfeathers.typepad.com I really like this women and the creative things she does. Very fun to read about her.
Okay - EVERYBODY! Answer the questions.
You can do it...I know you can - just answer these 6 simple questions...Whoopee Ding..it's fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arlene I am sure there is a connection with my weight gain and my love of nuts. I had to get a 'fasting blood test", yesterday and I took a bottle of nuts with me to eat as soon as I was done. I love this blog!!! gma