Cody suggested that the problem is my "you are making a fool of yourself" light is broken. I don't know exactly what it is...but I am so embarrassed! I am a new gospel doctrine teacher. I team teach and so have two long weeks to gather and study and get information. Well...last week, my first week, I was bursting with information. I got so carried away and talked so fast and made such a fool of myself..I looked like a sideshow. At one point I was galloping across the front of the room like a idiot! That is right I said galloping (!). I know the real teacher is the spirit - and so why was I performing so there was not possible way the spirit could teach? OH...I hope next time is better! Rick (the bishop) said he wouldn't fire me...so I do get one more chance. I am so sorry....you have to be related to such a bimbo! Warning, warning....Hilterbrands can SOMETIMES make fools of themselves. But for the most part....we are 'darn I'm good'. Love you all....Auntie Arlene who will really really try to stand tall!
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh mom,
it's not that your "fool of yourself" light is broken, it's just that your "you're too old to be this fun" light never started working. i love that about you. you are willing to do what it takes, and you don't have (much) pride, so you just do it, regardless of how it may make you look in front of others.... keep it up!
sam
I'll bet your whole class is thrilled to have a "dancing teacher"...just joking. They are loving you. YOu will help them grow in their testimony of the Old Testament. We get lots of chances in this church...I wish you were my teacher. barb
Post a Comment