I guess it is time for an update. On Mar. 4 Austin was baptized. It was a special day. Austin was nervous and excited about this big day. I asked him what he was nervous about and he was worried about being under the water too long. We had a lot of family come and that was special. Jordan and Jenni gave the talks and did a wonderful job. The Spirit was strong. It is hard to believe Austin is 8. The time has gone too fast. It wasn't very long ago Austin was pulling everything out of my cupboards and climbing over the gates... to keep him out of things. Those gates never worked for me.
It has been hard for Austin to fast but he has a good attitude about it and wants to do the right thing. On Fast Sunday all my children bore their testimonies... Austin,Trey and Morgan. Morgan was very determined she was going to bare her testimony...Dallen was trying to talk her into using the microphone down in the audience but she wanted to go to the pulpit like her brothers did. So, there she went BY HERSELF up to the pulpit to share her testimony!! (Very determined little girl...I wonder were she gets that from?!) I think it runs in the family! Trey shares his testimony every Fast Sunday. Austin is a little bit more nervous but he always does a good job. I love my children and glad Dallen honors his priesthood. It was a great weekend.
Hope all is well in your lives!
Rachel
Friday, March 10, 2006
Worthington's
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, man. I really wish Autumn and I could have been there. She is getting baptized in June. That is awesome that Dallen was able to baptize him (as if he wouldn't) just really neat to have that in place.
Love ya
Rach.........thanks for sharing. I can't believe Austie is that big either. I thing I remember is him taking the car keys and going out and starting the car when he was like THREE...and climbing over the gates...stacked twice as high. Oh...and now what a sweet boy. Because he has a Momma and Daddy that are r-a-i-s-i-n-g him. He is not just getting older...GOOD FOR YOU! We love you and yours...Aunt Arlene
love you rach...thanks for the update. aunt bb
Rachel, I want to know the exact words of Morgan's testimony. I think you have the coolest kids with their own pesonalities. After alot of years, I am enjoying the fruits of my labors. THank you for all your frriendhsip and support and continued love. mom
You sure have an amazing and cute family. Congratulations Austin, what an amazing step you have taken. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Post a Comment